Revision as of 14:23, 17 March 2007 by Preycor
- A minimal installation is suggested, with only the following extra packages required:
- Try to partition your OS, swap and the location for your VM's on different drives.
- | VMware ESX Server guest OS performance tips - part 1
- | VMware ESX Server guest OS performance tips - part 2
- | VMware ESX Server guest OS performance tips - part 3
- | Linux guest time drift issue
- There are a lot of complaints about the free VMware's remote console being slow and unreliable. All the VMware documentation for all versions of VMware suggest the use of the native remote access tools (ssh, RDP, etc) instead of the console if possible.