Micro Focus Community
Our community is defined by people sharing knowledge and experience, whether it be a blog post, forum post, or social media post. Our communities are where you can come to learn from, and to share with your peers. A pool of thousands of knowledgeable system admins, consultants, etc. is worth tapping into. Nothing posted is official, but it's generally valuable. Don't be shy, step right up partake of the shared knowledge and add your input.
(Our communities are still a little bit disjointed due to company mergers, but we're working on bringing it all together so bear with us. Suggestions are welcome.)
- The Knowledge Partner Program is the official Micro Focus / SUSE customer enthusiast program.
- The Micro Focus Communities Site is where we're working on consolidating all facets of the Micro Focus community
- Microfocus Discussion Forums is the site for heritage TAG & heritage Micro Focus associated product discussions.
- Serena Discussion Forums is the site for heritage Serena product discussions
- Heritage Micro Focus Community Blogs
- Heritage NetIQ Community Blogs
- Heritage Novell Community Blogs
- Heritage Serena Community Blogs