Knowledge Partner Program
Who are the Knowledge Partners?
They are out there. You'll find their postings in forums and on mailing lists. They write blogs, maintain wikis, personal web sites and participate in beta programs. They provide the blog posts, articles, tips and tools to be found on other areas of our community. These are the people that love to share their experience, knowledge and expertise both with the company, and all the others within the community. They contribute the best, most up to date, real world experiences and expertise to the community that even we at Micro Focus/SUSE can't always match.
We are thrilled to be able to recognize these customers, partners, and enthusiasts who provide exceptional value and contribution to us and our customers via the Knowledge Partner Program.
Knowledge Partners are nominated and selected by their peers and Knowledge Partner program management. They represent the best and the brightest contributors to shared knowledge surrounding our products. We have the pleasure of reviewing the nominations yearly with those in the program and interested Employees from around Micro Focus and SUSE. After review to ensure a nominated individual has the expertise, quality contributions, and temperament necessary to meet program standards, selected nominees will be invited to join the Knowledge Partner program.
Benefits to program participants:
- An active Knowledge Partner has the right to use the title and program mark.
- Knowledge Partners have access to our private discussion forums and direct, private contact with the Knowledge Partner Support Team and other Knowledge Partners.
- Access to training materials
- Access to product subscriptions
- Access to unreleased products
- There may be other benefits such as Knowledge Partner events and/or training opportunities
Benefits to Micro Focus/SUSE:
- The chance to get direct input from Knowledge Partners on a variety of issues ranging from technical to procedural.
- The customer satisfaction and retention gained by consumption of the shared knowledge provided by the Knowledge Partners.
- Knowledge Partners interactions with our customers and potential customers in the community helping us gain/retain customers.
- Quick identification of product problems/bugs.
Benefits to our community members:
- The ability to tap the shared knowledge provided by the many hours of contributions from Knowledge Partners.
- Confidence that the Knowledge Partners have gone through a rigorous selection process and that their opinions and suggestions can generally be trusted.
Participants are selected via a nomination process and, if they decide to join us, become a Micro Focus or SUSE Knowledge Partner. Program participation and benefits run for 12 month blocks, depending on participation. Program participants are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement as they will often have access to internal information.
Certain benefits may be reserved for the top contributors to the program.
Knowledge Partner Personal Pages
Would you like to know more about a specific Knowledge Partner you've interacted with? Links to their individual information is below:
Thanks to those who have served but have had life changes or something else that has forced them to move on:
In memory of the good times we've had with members of, and people important to our team who are no longer living: In Memory