How to add a new page
Revision as of 23:50, 29 March 2005 by Coolguys
- Search to see whether someone has written a similar page before you start one yourself.
- Start a new page from a "red link" that is already on an index page. Links to pages that don't exist yet appear as "red links." See below for more.
- Review the naming conventions of the project you are working in before naming a new page or setting up a new index page.
- Pages can only be removed by Wiki administrators - so choose pages names carefully!
- Page names should be as descriptive as possible