Welcome to the ExteNd Wiki!!
As already mentioned on the wiki main page, please feel free to join in. You can read anything in here without logging in, but if you feel like commenting on something, or starting a new topic, you'll need to use a Novell Login account (which you'll be prompted to create if you don't already have one). If you are unfamiliar with using Wiki's in general, please visit Novell Wiki or the grandaddy wiki info site www.wiki.org for some background info.
The Good Stuff
Got Citrix and exteNd?
Upgrading from Novell Portal Services (NPS) to exteNd? Have Citrix applications that need to be exposed through exteNd? Don't worry! You don't have to keep your old NPS boxes laying around, and you won't have to deploy IIS servers to serve end users. Simply install the Stargate portlet to give secure, single-signed on application access to your users! Here is a description of the Stargate portlet:
- Exposes Citrix applications in any portal
- Direct upgrade from NPS Citrix OnDemand gadget
- Applications launched directly from the portal window (may run in a portal window or outside as a seamless app)
- Client drive and printer mappings are both supported
- Seamless window technology
- Single Sign-On
- Full ICA/RDP support
- Simple configuration
- JSR-168 compliant portlet
- Citrix Win32 Web Interface application not required
- Application load-balancing & Fault tolerance included
For more information email: email@example.com
Communities of Practice now available for exteNd!
Communities of Practice for Novell exteNd (CoP) will help you achieve higher productivity and effectiveness by multiplying your efforts with countless others! CoP works in exteNd to provide superior discussion groups, web link, calendar of events, shared documents, community news, advanced community management, user registration and more! Let CoP unleash the collaboration potential of your organization today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!