Data Synchronizer Mobility Connector
Welcome to the Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Connector Wiki
As we prepare for product release, we are certifying several devices with the Mobility Connector and supporting dozens of additional devices. We appreciate your help in logging device specific information in the tables in Data Synchronizer Mobility Connector Devices. There are links from each device table to setup instructions for the device. At present, much of this information is blank. If you have information that can help others, please feel free to contribute your findings. If you have a device that is not listed, you are welcome to add a table for the device and share your experiences.
In general, the Mobility Connector works with devices that:
- Support connecting to MS Exchange 2003 SP2 or later
- Run Apple OS 3.0, 3.1 or later
- Run Android 2.1 or later
- Run or can be upgraded to Symbian Series 60 3rd-5th Edition
- Run or can be upgraded to MS Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 6.5 or later; MS Windows Mobile 5.0 with Messaging and Security Feature Pack; or MS Windows Mobile 2003 and 2003 2nd Edition
- Support the ActiveSync protocol version 2.5
We will also discuss issues that we find dealing with various third-party SSL certificates. You can find information on those certificates in Data Synchronizer Mobility Connector SSL Issues
Please feel free to add your experiences to any of these pages so that the rest of the community can benefit.