NOA Upcoming Shows
This page is part of Novell Open Audio plans.
Start with the Template:Novell_Open_Audio_Episode_Plan_Template
- Episode 001 (22FEB06): "Debut Episode"
- Introduction to Novell Open Audio with Ted Haeger, iFolder with Brady Anderson & Calvin Gaisford, and NLD with Guy Lunardi
- Episode 002 (27FEB06): "ZENworks pt.1, BrainShare, Open Enterprise Server"
- ZENworks with Martin Buckley (part 1), BrainShare 2006 with Mike Morgan & Brandon Bailey, and OES with Jason Williams & Troy Wilde
format change to fewer interviews per show
- Special Edition: Higgins (10MAR06): "Special Edition: Higgins Announcement"
- Higgins project with Dale Olds
- Episode 004 (11MAR06): "GroupWise with Ken Muir and Bill Pray"
- Episode 005 (17MAR06): "Banshee with Aaron Bockover"
- Nano winner
- Ted's statement on using SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- Cool Blogs, NUI summit
- Episode 006 (18MAR06): "Introduction to Novell Chief Technology Officer Jeff Jaffe"
- Dave Mair update
- ZENworks Asset Management with Martin Buckley (part 2)
- Patch Management (ZENworks pt.3)
- TBD: Novell Open Audio 00X |Episode 00X (XXMAR06): "Samba, Samba, Samba"
- The Samba Project with Jeremy Allison
- Episode 009 (XXMAR06): "Identity Brainiacs"
- Identity Management with Aaron Benson and Justin Taylor
- Episode 010 (XXMAR06): "AppArmor"
- AppArmor with Crispin Cowan
- Episode 011 (XXMAR06): "Novell Users International"
- Novell Users International (NUI) with Brent Sharp
- Episode 012 (XXMAR06): "FLAIM wars"
- FLAIM with Andrew Hodgkinson (Moved here because this topic can wait until after BrainShare)